Requirements for BJCP Support of Your Competition Application
- It must be able to import and use the tab-delimited list of judges provided as part of the competition registration packet.
- It must enforce the BJCP competition rules (maximum points per judge, number of staff points allowed, number of BOS judges, etc.) and not allow any illegal combinations of roles or allocation of points.
- It must produce an XML output file for the organizer report that is able to be parsed by the BJCP database. The file must be written according to the BJCP Database Interface Specification.
If these requirements are met, the application may be recommended for use by the BJCP. Contact the BJCP Competition Director with details about your application to inquire about having it listed on the BJCP website.
Requirements for BJCP Support of Brewing Management Application
- The application itself (not a separate readme file) must clearly state that the style guidelines are used with the permission of the BJCP, and are Copyright 2015, Beer Judge Certification Program, Inc. An about box or similar menu item can be used, as long as it is clear to the user.
- There must also be a statement that the most current guidelines can be found on our website, www.bjcp.org.
- The guidelines used must be the 2015 BJCP style guidelines.
If these requirements are met, the application may be recommended for use by the BJCP. Contact the BJCP Communications Director with details about your application to inquire about having it listed on the BJCP website.